PDA

View Full Version : First contest entry

Bossmanbbq
04-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Just sent in my contest papers for the Colorado Frisco BBQ Challenge in Frisco Colorado, was going to try and sell food at the same time, but thought I better just concentrate on the contest. Pretty excited ,nervous and spending too much money geting ready:-D Contest link is at http://www.townoffrisco.com/bbq.html (http://www.townoffrisco.com/bbq.html) if anyone is interested.

Bossman
[email protected]

Jeff_in_KC
04-26-2006, 09:57 PM
Looks like a fun contest, Bossman! Enjoy and keep us posted on your progress.

BrooklynQ
04-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Good luck Boss Man

Sawdustguy
04-27-2006, 02:56 AM
Best of luck.

chad
04-27-2006, 06:36 AM
Good luck! The first one is the toughest!!

Oh, yeah! Welcome to the dark side!

sotexn
04-27-2006, 10:10 AM
Good luck !

BBQ_MAFIA
04-27-2006, 06:31 PM
Good luck Bossman. Have a great time.

Guido

MilitantSquatter
04-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Good Luck Bossman...

Enjoy yourself...Good move not trying to sell food.

I know what your feeling with all the start up expenses.... After an afternoon of shopping at Costco and Walmart last weekend buying the remaining supplies/equipment, we think were about 95 % there based on our multiple lists.... All I keep telling myself is that these are long term buys and year two will be a fraction of the costs.

Bossmanbbq
04-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Good Luck Bossman...

Enjoy yourself...Good move not trying to sell food.

I know what your feeling with all the start up expenses.... After an afternoon of shopping at Costco and Walmart last weekend buying the remaining supplies/equipment, we think were about 95 % there based on our multiple lists.... All I keep telling myself is that these are long term buys and year two will be a fraction of the costs.

I hear ya brotha, I'm telling myself the same thing, espeacially when I casually slipped in during a conversation with the bosslady that my thermapen I ordered should be hear on Tuesday, she said "you ordered what?" I said oh..... I though I told you :-D She either let it go or decided I must have really needed, which I did after seeing one!! Anyway, it is taking alot of cash, hopefully the family enjoys this and we will be competing for along time.

Bossman
[email protected]