PDA

View Full Version : Searched the threads.Need part # for more grates for BSKD

JohnMcD348
04-16-2006, 10:48 PM
I searched the threads for price and part numbers for both Bandera and BSKD replacement grates. I found one link from the Kapn that gave part numbers for Char-Griller but when I went to the site and entered the numbers it came back as non-existant. I have a BSKD and want to pick up a couple more grates and just need to get the part numbers.

Thanks

BBQchef33
04-16-2006, 11:18 PM
Best i can do is the grates for the NB Bandera. Part number 40022810 - Porclein Grate Set (2).

Now, if someone can check the dimensions of the Bandera grates for you, you can see if they fit the BSKD. Next ?? will be does Charbroil carry them withthe same number.

MrSmoker
04-17-2006, 06:33 AM
Yes the grates from the Bandera and BSKD are the same size.

Bill-Chicago
04-17-2006, 07:37 AM
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=UpDownload&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1

Go down this "Files" page to a document called "Replacement Grills"

I think thats the correct one for ordering from Charbroil (Bandera)

Make sure you get the 2 pack. If they try to sell you anything that is sold singly, its the wrong one.

Beware.

The phone operators are hideous and stupid.

Took me 15 minutes to get her to "find" the right one on her screen.

I beleive they were like $22 or something for the 2 pack. I ordered 6 and with shipping it was like $74 or something.

JohnMcD348
04-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Thanks alot WillKat. That was exactly the file I was looking for. I thought I saw it in a thread before. I remembered seeing it, just not where.