PDA

View Full Version : Myrtle beach, sc

Mbrienzo
07-26-2013, 09:09 PM
Gonna be there all week. Any place to get Q in the area? Thanks.

Bob in St. Louis
07-26-2013, 09:13 PM
If you walk far enough east, there's a bunch of seafood.

(sorry, I couldn't resist).

It's a great vacation spot, but I wasn't "restaurant shopping" when I was there.
Good luck!

Steelers252006
07-26-2013, 09:15 PM

Well, other than coming by my house and what I can offer you off of my Primo Oval XL....LOl!!

Place on 62nd Ave North, Bypass 17, Three Little Pigs. People rave about it. There's a gas station and a little tiny, tiny plaza with shops, maybe one or two at the most, and the BBQ place is part of that on the side. Let me know what you think, man. Enjoy your vacation!!

Steelers252006
07-26-2013, 09:17 PM

Correction, Little Pigs Barbeque. I always want to call it Three Little Pigs for some reason!! :mrgreen:

lantern
07-26-2013, 10:07 PM
Just a warning...if you have a problem with eating bbq from cookshack electric smokers then little pigs won't be for you.

But, me.....I don't care what it's cooked on so long as it's tasty. And little pigs is definitely tasty IMO.

grubby
07-27-2013, 06:16 AM
I am going down to Myrtle in a couple of weeks and I am going to try a place called Scott's BBQ its in Hemingway,SC about an hour from Myrtle. I seen it on the Cooking Channel. If you don't mind chain restaurants there are two Sticky Fingers in Myrtle.