PDA

View Full Version : Re-upped The Membership

Cack
05-29-2013, 08:14 AM
My membership ran out last year and between having to pay doctor bills from the fall and then having to spend nearly every penny on our wedding/honeymoon ... a membership fee could just wait.

Well, the honeymoon is over and before the accounts get joined I went ahead and picked my membership back up ... now I'm officially a wackadoo again :doh:

Big George's BBQ
05-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Awesome :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Garrett
05-29-2013, 08:21 AM
Woohoo!!

swinn
05-29-2013, 08:52 AM
I need to get fully joined.

oifmarine2003
05-29-2013, 09:00 AM
Good idea to do it before the accounts are joined!

GrillsGoneWild
05-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Great! Now you can get your card to get your Restaurant Depot membershi......oh, nevermind. :wink:

Cack
05-29-2013, 11:14 AM
Great! Now you can get your card to get your Restaurant Depot membershi......oh, nevermind. :wink:

we don't have one around here anyway :ohwell:

SmokeDiddy
05-29-2013, 11:30 AM
Welcome back Cack. I see you have a 36" Lang Patio. How to you like her? I want one BAD, but having to save $$$. Mama might make me sell something in order to get it anyway. I live just up the road from you in Oconee county. It is good to see another South Cack-a-lackian amongst the brethren.

PatAttack
05-29-2013, 11:58 AM
Welcome back Cack. I see you have a 36" Lang Patio. How to you like her? I want one BAD, but having to save $$$. Mama might make me sell something in order to get it anyway. I live just up the road from you in Oconee county. It is good to see another South Cack-a-lackian amongst the brethren.

Well, how about another? :thumb:

It's about time you came off with some of that scratch, Upstate.:wink:

SmokeDiddy
05-29-2013, 12:02 PM
Whump....there it is! They comin out of the wood work now. Glad to see some low country up in here too!

Cack
05-29-2013, 12:08 PM
Not only is Pat another one from SC ... he's also (or at least used to be) another Lang owner.

I wouldn't trade my Lang for anything. I went back and forth between the Lang or the Jambo pits, and ended up going Lang due to shipping cost etc ... anyway, I absolutely LOVE my Lang. This thing is a freaking tank, and cooks like a champ.

PatAttack
05-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Not only is Pat another one from SC ... he's also (or at least used to be) another Lang owner.

I wouldn't trade my Lang for anything. I went back and forth between the Lang or the Jambo pits, and ended up going Lang due to shipping cost etc ... anyway, I absolutely LOVE my Lang. This thing is a freaking tank, and cooks like a champ.

My buddy Andy is the one that owns the Lang 60D. I just get to use it whenever I want.:becky: We will be using it this weekend to cook in the Sam's Club contest in North Charleston!!

SmokeDiddy
05-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Maybe one day I will be able to get one. I live close enough that I can ease on down to the place and pick it up and save on shipping. I hope you have a prenup, I'd hate for something to happen and the Lang has to be sold. :twitch:

Cack
05-29-2013, 12:34 PM
Maybe one day I will be able to get one. I live close enough that I can ease on down to the place and pick it up and save on shipping. I hope you have a prenup, I'd hate for something to happen and the Lang has to be sold. :twitch:

The wife found out about the Lang purchase the same day as the engagement.

We met friends out at dinner afterwards and one of the guys asked when we were going to have another cookout ... I said weeeelllllll actually and she turned and looked at me and I said "It'll be here next week" ... she looked at her ring, shrubbed her shoulders and said "ok" :biggrin1: