PDA

View Full Version : Bath, Bed & Beyond coupons

Wildcat
02-22-2006, 07:28 AM
I saw someone talking about Bath, Bed & Beyond 20% off coupons and I found it.

While searching I found a couple coupon talk forums and discovered if you sign up for BB&B mailling list they send you a 20% off coupon at least once a month. That adds up to a lot of good stiff for the kitchen.

Here's the link. Go to the bottom of the page and go to mailing list.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/default.asp?order_num=-1&

Yakfishingfool
02-22-2006, 08:24 AM
My BB and B will also gladly take the L n T coupon. Scott

Smoker
02-22-2006, 09:58 AM
I saw someone talking about Bath, Bed & Beyond 20% off coupons and I found it.

While searching I found a couple coupon talk forums and discovered if you sign up for BB&B mailling list they send you a 20% off coupon at least once a month. That adds up to a lot of good stiff for the kitchen.

Here's the link. Go to the bottom of the page and go to mailing list.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/default.asp?order_num=-1&

Thanks!!!!!

Larry Wolfe
02-22-2006, 10:06 AM
Thanks! I can get points with my wife now!!

Sawdustguy
02-22-2006, 10:30 AM
My wife got 20% a great set of Pro S Henckels knives using one of those coupons. It saved a few dinaro.

Bill-Chicago
02-22-2006, 10:55 AM
My wife got 20% a great set of Pro S Henckels knives using one of those coupons. It saved a few dinaro.

She got lucky, for sure.

Inexperienced clerk mod.

Look at the fine print. Dyson vacuums, Henkels, and a few other things are supposed to be excluded.

I'm using mine on a Caphalon set this week. One purchase is all you need to get this stuff in the mail constantly.

chad
02-22-2006, 08:11 PM
We always have a couple of their coupons in the Explorer. The last thing we bought was a Calphalon stock pot with pasta strainer...good buy and 20% off was even nicer!

MilitantSquatter
02-22-2006, 09:36 PM
It seems like I get that 20% coupon every week... It's worse than getting the local weekly PennySaver at this point.

I throw them out now..I just tell them I got one in the mail and I forgot it at home and I've gotten the discount anyway the last 3-4 times I've been there.

I think it's 20% off a single item though...One time my wife and I bought two items and just paid separately on a different line. She used the coupon and I said I forgot it.

jgh1204
02-22-2006, 10:34 PM
[quote=Wildcat]I That adds up to a lot of good stiff for the kitchen.[\quote]

Ok, I wont say anything. But I know more than 1 of ya'll are thinking it! :biggrin:

JohnMcD348
02-23-2006, 03:44 AM
unfortuntely the 20% doesn't include things like the Henkel knives and a few other of their "higher end" things. That's been about the only thing there that I really want to buy. Pretty much everything else an be had from WalMart for less.

Jorge
02-23-2006, 09:33 AM
Over time they have added to the excluded list at the bottom as well. Krupps was added after we purchased a slicer using it. It does come in handy for the Kitchen Aid accessories though. Every couple of years the grinder starts to crack so we pick it up using a coupon cheaper than anything I've ever found on the internet.