View Full Version : Name of probe outlet piece on UDS

02-11-2013, 12:41 AM
As the title suggest, I am looking for the name of the electrical conduit piece that people use on their UDS for a probe outlet.

02-11-2013, 12:57 AM
I don't have a UDS, but I installed a brass (1/2" length) nipple (lamps accessory) piece with two brass knurls on my WSM 22.5. Drilled a hole 1/2" and everything fit very well. the parts came from Home depot in the Lamp repair area. I need a brass cap that will fit the piece.... The two probes of my Maverick ET732 fit well together, passing them in the hole one at a time......

02-11-2013, 01:06 AM

I have one around here in the packaging if i can find it...

02-11-2013, 01:12 AM
cord connector

02-11-2013, 01:15 AM
I think you're referring to these: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2249897

02-11-2013, 01:15 AM
The one in my picture is from the electrical aisle at Lowes and it's called something like "NP/V Conduit Connector" or something close... the lock washer was extra, but the two combined were about $4.

02-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Exactly the info I needed, much appreciated.