PDA

View Full Version : Cooking with Ted and Barney's seasoning

campdude
01-19-2013, 05:56 PM
Over in the sales and ventures section is Ted and Barneys thread. Every month they're giving away a free bottle of their seasoning. For December they gave away two bottles and I won. I think it's a very good all purpose seasoning. Salt, pepper, garlic, and chili powder is all that's in it. The pepper was the main flavor with just enough salt. The garlic and chili were in the background. I've tried it on burgers, chicken parts, fried and baked potaotes. Sorry no pron as these were during the week (after work) grilling adventures. I highly recommend you try some. You'll be glad you did and you'll be supporting fellow brethren. It works well by itself or add some more spices to customize it. Thanks again T&B.

nucornhusker
01-19-2013, 09:09 PM
That's what I have been saying since I won mine. We are going to have to buy the 2.5lb jug of it soon. My wife uses it on everything and our big shaker of MSS just sits now.

Make sure you try T&B on steak (duh) popcorn and Mac and Cheese! Also everything you mentioned. It's great on baked potatoes.

landarc
01-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the review. I've seen their product for years in Humboldt and never remember to try them. Gotta do it

barney jr
01-20-2013, 12:30 AM
Thank you for the kind words guys I really appreciate it!We love to hear feedback and new things to try it on I'm going to have to try it on mac n cheese.And remember the free bottle giveaway is going every month.

ITBFQ
02-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Hi t&b - i'm an idiot. posted in wrong thread, but can't delete. sorry!