PDA

View Full Version : American Royal Service To My Fellow Brethren

Porcine Perfection
10-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Hello everyone. Since I came here last spring the support and kindness has been unbelievable. To return the favor I am offering to pick up any supplies that might be needed for nothing more than the cost of those supplies.

Besides a close Restaurant Depot, there are not a whole lot of places close to get supplies. If someone should forget or run out of something that they need to use in the comp (you will need to get the 12 kegs on your own :-D) I would be more than happy to pick this up for you and meet you in the Liberty Lot at 9AM Saturday and Sunday mornings. You can either PM me or email me at [email protected]. I do ask that you request items that are only available at grocery or hardware stores.

Good luck everyone!

Fornia
10-04-2012, 08:56 AM
That's a very kind gesture! Very cool on your part.

If nobody takes you up on it, our team could likely use the help in Harrisburg, PA this weekend!

Kidding of course, but I think our last comp was the first time we didn't need to run off-site for something left behind. :(

BBQchef33
10-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Great offer. Thanks for thinking of us... alott of stress and not alot if time to 'run back out for the forgotten items' ..thanks on behalf of all of us

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Cayman1
10-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Not cooking, but would love to stop by and say hello. What is your team name or space number?

Porcine Perfection
10-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Not cooking, but would love to stop by and say hello. What is your team name or space number?

Not sure if you were asking me or the Grand Poobah. I am not cooking (yet). I volunteer every year and will be judging invitational sides and open meat this weekend. Mr Poobah will be at site 918.

Porcine Perfection
09-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Same offer stands for 2013.

Kave Dweller
09-27-2013, 03:31 PM
Same offer stands for 2013.

That's just flipping cool

Stoke&Smoke
09-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Very nice of you JP!:clap2:

Scottie
09-27-2013, 04:08 PM
For Bears fans as well?

Porcine Perfection
09-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Sure. But you will need to chant GO PACK GO a few times to get what you need. :razz:

ITBFQ
09-28-2013, 08:08 AM
Nice of you guys to do that. That's what the Bretheren is all about!!!

Mustanger
10-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Hello everyone. Since I came here last spring the support and kindness has been unbelievable. To return the favor I am offering to pick up any supplies that might be needed for nothing more than the cost of those supplies.

Besides a close Restaurant Depot, there are not a whole lot of places close to get supplies. If someone should forget or run out of something that they need to use in the comp (you will need to get the 12 kegs on your own :-D) I would be more than happy to pick this up for you and meet you in the Liberty Lot at 9AM Saturday and Sunday mornings. You can either PM me or email me at [email protected]. I do ask that you request items that are only available at grocery or hardware stores.

Good luck everyone!

God Bless you and Tiny Tim!