PDA

View Full Version : Cooker help

rowdycowboy
07-29-2012, 08:45 AM
Going be making a decision shortly on another pit. Can anyone give me the comparison on jambo,Lang,meadow creek. Keep in mind I will be using this at my store alot,some comps and to cook for any other jobs.

armor
07-29-2012, 09:07 AM
They are all good pits with each having its on pros and cons if you will. Sounds like you would be better off with the Lang or MC. That is not saying anything negative about Jambo! If you are using it to cook for profit as I read it you have more options for with the other two. MC will probably cost a little more but they do have some interesting options. Their chicken cooker is really nice. The first time I used mine I just shook my head and wonderred why I waited so long to buy it. The Langs are built of a heavier metal. If I had to choose I would probably go with the MC. I took a look around at their production site. Very impressive. Just my opinion plus I only live about 3 hours from New Holland. Like I said you would probably enjoy any of those pits. Just depends on how you plan to use it.

rowdycowboy
07-29-2012, 09:43 AM
How does ur chicken cooker work

rowdycowboy
07-29-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm going look at a jambo. Today I like the looks of them and the insulated box. Also I see a lot doing well using them just want to make sure I get a cooker that is going to work for what I nees

rowdycowboy
07-29-2012, 10:10 AM
The meadow creek cookers look nice