PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Good BBQ & 3ezy BBQ... BBQ Classes

Shiz-Nit
07-11-2012, 02:37 PM
I have contacted both by e-mail and no responce going on 10 day's. I want to book a class with both and at least 2 more classes to get me going in the BBQ comp thing...

Anyone suggest a class or suggest how I get in contact with Chris or Dan?

Your friend in Smoke,
Shiz

Big Ugly's BBQ
07-11-2012, 03:04 PM
I have contacted both by e-mail and no responce going on 10 day's. I want to book a class with both and at least 2 more classes to get me going in the BBQ comp thing...

Your friend in Smoke,
Shiz

Well you found us, I havent gotten anything from you at all. You can email us at [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected].

dmprantz
07-11-2012, 03:14 PM
If Dan and Chris offer a "full" class, then I advise you to take it!

deguerre
07-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Um, whoopsie Shiz? I would haver left that first sentence off...

ique
07-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Sorry bro not sure what happened with the email. I dont have a class scheduled at this time.

Sledneck
07-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Aug 18-19 Dana hills og big papas country kitchen is having a class in Naples fl

porkingINpublic
07-11-2012, 07:17 PM
this is why i love this place.... "hey anyone seen these guys?"

and then they chime in. thats great.

deez butts
07-12-2012, 08:51 AM

Your friend in Smoke,
Shiz

Why not just start competing? You may learn more from a class if you’ve tried a few comps before first.

Shiz-Nit
07-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Well you found us, I havent gotten anything from you at all. You can email us at [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected].

Thanks Bro just sent a email. Looking forward to getting something worked out.

Shiz-Nit
07-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Sorry bro not sure what happened with the email. I dont have a class scheduled at this time.

Well that stinks the huh.... Keep me on your list when you get something set up okay.

Fornia
07-12-2012, 09:03 PM
As a team who has competed 3 times in our first year in 2011...and then took Todd Johns' class to start off this year....I would also suggest taking the 'plunge' on your own intitally.

I think you'll enjoy those moments when the classes open your eyes, help you with your own techniques...and get you pumped moving forward.

Just giving you a reference having only a few contests and 1 class under our belt to date.

Crash
07-13-2012, 03:48 AM
If I had the opportunity to take this class, I would sign up in a heart beat. These guys know how to cook and their rub assisted us in 4 calls in our last contest....including a 2nd in brisket.

Sign up for this class ASAP if you have the chance. It will definitely take some serious time off of the learning curve.

Honestly, I'm jealous that you all have the chance to take this class.

Dan - 3eyzbbq
07-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Shiz - you're good now right? I don't want people to think we are unresponsive.

Rub
07-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

btcg
07-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Jason,

I don't mean to be short with you ( ;) ) but Dan's class would still rock. I think is rub may be the best sold these days, and he's a heckova nice guy. I'm sure Chris will do another class some other time.

AND.... Dan is from MD.

Shiz-Nit
07-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Shiz - you're good now right? I don't want people to think we are unresponsive.

Dan is THE MAN!!!!!
he contacted me and we are in the works on a date. He is a breeze so far to work with on getting things set up...

Looking forward to a good time indeed Bro!!!!