PDA

View Full Version : No Stealing

captndan
06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
I read a post about Walkerswood seasoning. I'm not familiar with it. Did a Google and found their site but I really want to know more about this stuff. I love jerk and haven't had any good since the Caribbean.

colonel00
06-19-2012, 11:24 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i59/Jazzgirl999/Smileys/emot73.gif

Alright, revisiting after the brain explosion. Why is this thread titled "No Stealing"? I guess you are looking for feedback from people on Walkerswood seasoning, correct? You might generate more responses by maybe stating that in the thread title.

Ron_L
06-19-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure what the post has to do with no stealing, but...

Walkerswood is a good store bought jerk. Plowboy's The Jerk is also good.

If you'd rather do it yourself search for a post by Phrasty with his jerk recipe. You can't get more authentic than that!

deguerre
06-19-2012, 12:13 PM
I think perhaps the OP wanted feedback on the particular product before purchasing, as opposed to asking for a recipe clone?

DaveMW
06-19-2012, 12:15 PM
That is my guess. I would follow the above advice & check out Phrasty's. :thumb:

captndan
06-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Maybe for the uninformed I should have said I DON"T WANT TO HIGHJACK SOMEONES THREAD hows that? Oh, just forget it.

deguerre
06-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Ah! OK, that makes since. Seriously though Cap'n, I don't have a clue about Walkerswood, or any Jerk seasoning actually, except for Plowboys "The Jerk", which I like, but it has no heat. Phrasty here is a jerk master so he may be better able to answer. Shoot him a PM?

SirPorkaLot
06-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Phrasty here is a jerk master

You ever consider that He may not want you sharing his personal habits?

:becky:

To the OP:

WTH??

You Capt should win this weeks award for most confusing thread title.

jawpaul
06-19-2012, 03:58 PM
I read a post about Walkerswood seasoning. I'm not familiar with it. Did a Google and found their site but I really want to know more about this stuff. I love jerk and haven't had any good since the Caribbean.

Walkerswood is good. You can find it for sell at some of the Kroger's in the area. You all got any good Q down in Greeneville? (I'm not far away).

pitbossJB
06-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Walkerswood is the closest thing I have ever found to the real deal, It's very good.

captndan
06-20-2012, 08:14 AM
Walkerswood is good. You can find it for sell at some of the Kroger's in the area. You all got any good Q down in Greeneville? (I'm not far away).
In a word NO except at my house. Even the USDA has labeled this area "a food desert'.

captndan
06-20-2012, 08:16 AM
Thank you SirP I knew I must be good for something.