PDA

View Full Version : Preparing/ Cutting/ Serving????

Jethro608
06-16-2012, 12:00 AM
This is my first big cut off beef of the smoker,I would like to not ruin it for the family.
So any advice on injections,rubs,( I've got a decent one) temps, & time would be greatly appreciated.(newbie) I'm not going to q till next wkend & plan on searching around also. Just thought i'd start here
So what I have is a 10# beef round sirloin tip roast. Can I get some cuts after or before the cook? Or just all pulled beef & chunks?
See I really need help . And I want to thank you ahead of time for the help. :beer: oh yea just about forgot I'm cooking on rev flw cos. Getting it dialed enough to feel semi-comfie with it. all due to brethern. THANKS !!!!

Jethro608
06-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Ok before it gets pointed out off/ of . Sh** that was even after edit:banghead::banghead::D

IamMadMan
06-16-2012, 06:03 AM
Your best bet is to get a small piece of similar cut and try a trial run of how you intend to cook it.

Use the recipe section or the search feature here. There are many injection and many more rubs to choose from. You have to find what fits your likes and go from there.