PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Q'n

"Bone to Bark" BBQ
05-27-2012, 09:00 PM
How many of us love to BBQ or grill or cookout.... whatever we call it, on this Memorial Day weekend? We all do, and I for one "will never forget" the price that was paid over the life of this country, for the freedom that I have to be able do what I love on any given day! Here's a BIG salute to all the fallen, and the families of those soldiers. THANK YOU
"Freedom is never Free"

ksu1971
05-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Without the bravery of the men and women there is a good chance none of us would be cooking this weekend. I will never forget what others have done and continue to do for me and my family.

shakeandbake72
05-27-2012, 11:16 PM
It seems like a lot of the folks in this country have forgotten what Memorial Day is about. I love having cookouts and BBQing as much as the next guy, well probably a little more, but I think we all need to step back for a minute a think about those who have paid the ultimate price so that we are free. I will be having a large cookout tomorrow at lunch time and a smaller one at dinner time, but there are many families who will be having cookouts without there loved ones present because they lost their lives so that others could be free.

I would like to say thank you to all of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice and their families who sacrificed in ways that most of us will never know. I would also like to say thank you for all of those who are serving and who have served in the military. It is because of you and those who came before you that we are free to enjoy life.

BobM
05-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Amen.

gusibole
05-28-2012, 07:28 AM
Semper Fidelis---Always Faithful---God bless my warrior brothers!

cloudbuster
05-28-2012, 07:37 AM
It's threads like this that make me love this place. At least of few of us have life figured out:wink:

bigabyte
05-28-2012, 09:45 AM
From the Baker family, a giant THANK YOU to all of our soldiers, past and present, who gave their absolute all for our country, along with our most heartfelt condolences to them and their families who helped pay that price.

campdude
05-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Many thanks to all who have served and especially to those who paid the ultimate price for our freedom. They are in our thoughts today and every day.

"Bone to Bark" BBQ
05-28-2012, 11:01 AM
To be honest, I thought that this post would get moved to another forum... Thank you moderators for leaving it here on this most viewed forum, and thanks to all of you that share my sentiments!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA