PDA

View Full Version : Fired up one of the twins

dxesmkr
08-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Worked on the cooking setup this weekend and trail ran one of the southern prides. Cooked 12 butts,whole brisket,12 thighs,and 3 fatties.Was very pleased with the finished product even though we cooked it with............ :shock: GAS :shock:....... .Those cookers are so simple and easy to cook on.

I'll attach a few photos of the vending setup.Comments are welcome of what we're missin or need complete the setup.There's still a few knick,knack things we need to take care of.

Willy T.

The_Kapn
08-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Comments are welcome of what we're missin or need complete the setup.

Willy,
Ya need a Brethren Banner--that's all :lol:

Missed you and Kathy at Dillard, but see you were productivly employed.
Nothin' wrong with gas--you are "paying the bills with BBQ" :lol:

Sweet looking rig!

Keep us posted.

TIM

Solidkick
08-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Can I move to SC, and be pitbitch? Awesome WillyT.

Davewey
08-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Comments are welcome of what we're missin or need complete the setup.
Willy T.

Kind of left your self wide open on that one: but I’ll leave it for others.

Wow!! one hell of a rig looks great post more pics

dapittboss
08-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Looks like a great set up!

nmayeux
08-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Willy T.,
Nice set up, and I was wondering if you can use other fuels besides gas. Also, my kids love your home page. Its like an online babysitter!
Noah

BrooklynQ
08-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Sweet setup. But one question, with all your throphies out front like that - doesn't the crowd mess with them? Haven't any disappeared? Maybe it's just my paranoid NY attitude, but I'd find a way to make them visible, without being liftable.

The_Kapn
08-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Sweet setup. But one question, with all your throphies out front like that - doesn't the crowd mess with them? Haven't any disappeared? Maybe it's just my paranoid NY attitude, but I'd find a way to make them visible, without being liftable.
Regional differences :lol:
Life is a lot simpler down South :lol:
TIM

Trout_man22
08-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Lookn' good Willy drop by a little more.

dxesmkr
08-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Willy T.,
Nice set up, and I was wondering if you can use other fuels besides gas. Also, my kids love your home page. Its like an online babysitter!
Noah

Some people compete with SP's and Ole Hickory's.They put charcoal baskets in the fire box.Really haven't learned that yet.There's no way to control charcoal burn since there's no intake vents.Still gonna take the bullets and the small oil drum cooker to compete till I learn the SP's.Glad the kids love the webpage.

Willy T.

dxesmkr
08-08-2005, 07:25 PM

Haven't vended yet to the public.But, got some friends that vend and they say it hasn't been a problem.I'm sure somewhere down the line there will be a few people pickin' em up .

Willy T.