PDA

View Full Version : Rock's BBQ / Stoker Support

lkissell
02-29-2012, 11:23 AM
I've been trying to contact Rock's BBQ for support on my new WiFi Stoker. When I call I get a message that their phone is out of order, and my e-mail messages are going unanswered.

Does anyone know if they are still in business or how to reach them?

I've always had great service from Rock's in the past, but the disconnected number is a bit worrisome.

Thanks!

Big Kahuna
02-29-2012, 12:14 PM
I recently received support from Rock's BBQ last week. It took three days for them to answer my email. Kevin was very gracious and apologized for the delay in answering my email. I cut them a lot of slack what with the recent release of the WiFi firmware. I am sure he is inundated with questions from computer illiterate people such as myself. He concluded the email for me to call him if I couldn't get my WiFi up and running and he would talk me through it. He included the phone number but I do not have the email at hand to list it here. PM me if you want to check if we are looking at the same phone #.
Cheers

lkissell
02-29-2012, 12:26 PM
I agree that their support is normally great and I'm willing to cut them some slack. The product is great! I'll PM you soon.

darita
02-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Phone support back up and running.

JS-TX
02-29-2012, 04:57 PM
They do try, sometimes they are just really busy. But I bet Harry Soo has their personal cell #...:mmph: :wink:

BBQSmoker
02-29-2012, 05:01 PM
I am running the wifi firmware and am loving my new stoker!!