PDA

View Full Version : BigMista does it again!

Desert Dweller
01-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Neil sent me a sample of his new and over the top Beef Rub. I have used several commercial beef rubs, some made by other fellow brethren and when I say this is over the top, THAT is exactly what I mean. Taking nothing away from others who have spent days and weeks developing good rubs, all I can tell you is BigMista's is Tony the Tiger GREAT!

Because I am a technicalogical moron I cannot figure out how to resize photos for our forum anymore or I would show you a brisket I did, along with a rack of Dino bones left over from my Xmas Prime Rib. They were excellent. Give this product a shot, I swear you will not be disappointed!

NorthwestBBQ
01-17-2012, 03:39 PM
What OS are you using?

Big Bears BBQ
01-17-2012, 03:54 PM
This is sounding like we'll have to place an order ......

landarc
01-17-2012, 04:40 PM
Great to hear Bo, and glad to see you here abouts.

ALLENY
01-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Where can i order the beef rub? I went to his website and all they offered was the pork rub , and it was sold out.

KingRanch450
01-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Can't wait to try some of his rubs. Thanks for the review.

gtr
01-17-2012, 06:07 PM
Beef rub? Big Mista's holding out on us, methinks. :twisted: :hungry:

Bigmista
01-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Pork Rub is back in stock. Working on packaging for Beef Rub. Look for it very soon!

Bigmista
01-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Neil sent me a sample of his new and over the top Beef Rub. I have used several commercial beef rubs, some made by other fellow brethren and when I say this is over the top, THAT is exactly what I mean. Taking nothing away from others who have spent days and weeks developing good rubs, all I can tell you is BigMista's is Tony the Tiger GREAT!

Because I am a technicalogical moron I cannot figure out how to resize photos for our forum anymore or I would show you a brisket I did, along with a rack of Dino bones left over from my Xmas Prime Rib. They were excellent. Give this product a shot, I swear you will not be disappointed!

Bo, email the pics to me and I will resize them for you. bigmista at bigmista.com

Garyclaw
01-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Good to see ya back on Bo! I'll give it a try Neil.