PDA

View Full Version : newbie done good

bentbars
11-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Couldn't find my original post back in March of 2011 so I hope those kind folk that helped out with my confusion and questions hear this sincere thank you. I never expected to be so satisfied with the food I make on the grill. It has become one of my favorite activities. My friends and family are always appreciative and I love to share the amazing delights that materialize from the grill. Back in early Spring of this year, I fell into an offset that was left for trash. Repairs, mods and improvements soon followed. With the excellent guidance and suggestions from the brethren, I was able to make damn good chicken, tri-tip, and ribs. My own understanding of cooking and flavors opened up many doors and I wonder if I will have the time to explore all of them. So many thanks and much appreciation to the brethren from myself, my family, and friends.

brent:-D

morgaj1
11-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Great. Now share what you've learned with some other newbies.

bbqchicken
11-26-2011, 06:27 PM
this is a great place to learn for sure

BigBobBQ
11-26-2011, 06:36 PM
your on the right track and as stated above try to pass on that same knowledge to another newbie to keep things going, great work by the way!

el_matt
11-26-2011, 06:42 PM
That's exactly what this site is for. Great people, and great food. I've learned a ton in the short time I've been a member.

Matt

bentbars
11-26-2011, 07:55 PM
I try to conscript new devotees every time i serve a meal. I got one fish on the line. Seems like the folks who already cook in some manner gravitate to smoking easily.

LMAJ
11-26-2011, 09:22 PM
This place is great for learning and sharing.