PDA

View Full Version : How do you...

LMAJ
11-25-2011, 08:41 AM
Store your grinding, slicing,.and stuffing equopment? Original boxes, out on the counter, spill.....

EX~DY
11-25-2011, 08:44 AM
A few are in the original boxes (like my 1960's grinder), most everything goes in a cupboard in a box of some type.

Ashmont
11-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Some in original box some in pantry that we use more like Food saver. No on counter Mrs As would go all ninja!

bover
11-25-2011, 09:01 AM
Grinder gets broken down and the pieces are stored in ziploc bags with a handful of rice. The rice will draw moisture out of the air, which will pretty much eliminate any chance of rust spots showing up.

Ron_L
11-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Original boxes in a cabinet in the basement.

mwmac
11-25-2011, 09:07 AM
Grinder and Foodsaver in boxes/stowed...Hobart slicer exiled to garage between uses.

aquablue22
11-25-2011, 09:10 AM
Shelved in the laundry room, accessories in original boxes, larger equipment with covers.

Trucky1008
11-25-2011, 09:40 AM
Grinder on a cart in the pantry, slicer and stuffer on a shelf in the pantry, and did I mention the wife wants her pantry back! :sad:

Al Czervik
11-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Food Saver and blades above the fridge in the cupboard. I'm not hooked enough to have any more gear... :doh:

Yet... :-P

No on counter Mrs As would go all ninja!

Sounds like Mrs Czervik... Maybe they were separated at birth... :heh:

Mo-Dave
11-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Everything gets washed and dried then sprayed with some food grade lubricant, to prevent rusting. Small parts like blades and plates go in ziplocks, then everything gets covered up with a trash bag. At this point it goes to the basement. When I bring it out everything gets washed again, dried and put in freezer before use. I lubricate it just before using it again.
Dave

GARNAAL
11-25-2011, 01:34 PM
it's friggin everywhere.....:becky::laugh:

small stuff - food saver, vidalia onion chopper, various kitchen aid attachments, spice/coffee grinder, food processor.. etc.., bbq tools.. ) in the pantry

and pots/pans/skillets in kitchen cabinets/drawers -

larger stuff - large CI Skillets and DO in the pantry..

on the counter (Kitchen aid stand mixer, espresso machine.., coffee machine, toaster, small toaster oven, knife block..)

upstairs office - all in original boxes (15 # sausage stuffer, Chef's choice meat slicer, Meat loaf press, #5 meat grinder, Stone grill...

help.....:heh::heh::heh:

LMAJ
11-25-2011, 02:45 PM
OK - so it's not just me. I need a seperate room just for my not every day cooking stuff.... crazy!!

Divemaster
11-25-2011, 03:22 PM
OK - so it's not just me. I need a seperate room just for my not every day cooking stuff.... crazy!!

No, it's not just you... I have a separate closet just for my cooking stuff and am now looking at a second freezer!!!!!