PDA

View Full Version : Think I am going to order a stumps baby...

Jaskew82
11-01-2011, 11:27 AM
What options do you think are must haves?

I am not going with any fancy pants or any silliness like that.

I have a guru so I am all set there.

Is it worth it to get the casters from them or should I just put them on myself later?

Bigfoot21075
11-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Unless toy are going to put off road tires on it, it is easier to let them add the wheels... just my 2 cents...

Quemaster
11-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Slam latch is awsome!

southernstyle
11-01-2011, 12:06 PM
let them put the casters on. wish i had the slam latch. you will love the stumps

Jaskew82
11-01-2011, 12:13 PM
let them put the casters on. wish i had the slam latch. you will love the stumps

Stupid question but why the slam latch? Only thing I could think of is if you hands are full you can just hit the door with your arm or leg to close it...

southernstyle
11-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Stupid question but why the slam latch? Only thing I could think of is if you hands are full you can just hit the door with your arm or leg to close it...

correct. when you open the door you start to lose heat, and the guru senses this and will start to stoke the fire and if the door is open to long then the guru still thinks it needs to run. if you let it go to long you could have a spike. dont worry about it though. if im wrapping or saucing where the door will be open for long i will close the ball valve to avoid the fire from getting stoked unnessicerily. a friend of mine has the slam latch, and when he is done and has a hot pan in hand he just pushes his foot against the door as he walks away.