PDA

View Full Version : One of my kettles is gone.

Brian in Maine
09-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Due to health issues my wife and I are downsizing. We have been painting up, and fixing up to put our house on the market. Yesterday the first of my grills left. I sold my blue OTG to my chiropractor. It's gone to a good home. On my first visit he asked me if I had thought of loosing weight. I told him that my hobby was BBQ. he told me that he liked to grill year round. I explained the difference between grilling, and BBQ. By my 6th visit he had bought a WSM. We spend as much time talking Q as he does adjusting me. He seemed really pleased to be taking it home. Good by Blue

smokinin614
09-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Dang health problems :tsk: Sending positive vibes your way!

bbqchicken
09-22-2011, 07:05 PM
old blue will never forget you

el_matt
09-22-2011, 07:10 PM
That sucks! At least it went to a good home.

Matt

landarc
09-22-2011, 10:20 PM
Well, that sucks Brian, do you get visitation rights?

Brian in Maine
09-23-2011, 04:55 AM
Well, that sucks Brian, do you get visitation rights?

Probably not. But I will hear stories, and get to coach him.

CarolinaQue
09-23-2011, 07:09 AM
Sorry to hear Brian! Let me know if there's any thing I can do to help you guys out.

Fever
09-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Hope your health improves!! If your place is on the peninsula or Woodfords area let me know, may have an interest. Can recommend a realtor also, I call her mom.

Brian in Maine
09-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Hope your health improves!! If your place is on the peninsula or Woodfords area let me know, may have an interest. Can recommend a realtor also, I call her mom.

I hadn't noticed that you are local. I'm actually in South Portland, and we already have a realtor. My hope is to find someplace that I can keep a couple kettles, a WSM, and a gasser. You know, the bare minimum. If not I have created enough cue addicts that I can stash cookers with them, and use them when I want to.

CarolinaQue
09-23-2011, 06:51 PM
I got plenty of room at my place!!! And I'll even put them through the paces so they stay tuned up for ya!!!

Yes, Fever is local...and a great guy also!!!