PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate BBQ Showdown Video

BluesDaddy
09-20-2011, 07:48 AM
Does anyone happen to know where I could obtain a video of the show broadcast on May 28? I happened to miss it and have been searching for a video of it and have been unsuccessful. If anyone knows of a source, could you point it out?

Thanks!

chasmosis
09-20-2011, 10:42 AM
I 2nd that, I missed it too and have been unable to find any trace of it anywhere.

SmokeInDaEye
09-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Not as of yet.

El Ropo
09-20-2011, 12:57 PM
downloadweb.org shows it as available, but you have to register with a valid email to gain access. I'm a little leary of this, but it's a trusted download site at btjunkie.org.

Try at your own risk!

AustinKnight
09-20-2011, 01:18 PM
There's no video file on the net, I'm into torrent's and trust me I would know if it was uploaded I've been searching since the show was aired, I put in a request for it I'll help if it gets field :pray:

El Ropo
09-20-2011, 01:42 PM
There's no video file on the net, I'm into torrent's and trust me I would know if it was uploaded I've been searching since the show was aired, I put in a request for it I'll help if it gets field :pray:

Yeah, I've been checking piratebay and btjunkie for a while, nothing has shown up yet.

Edit: Off topic for sure, but of interest for UT fans. Anyone who can't get access to longhorn network, the games are usually available via torrents a few hours after.... I love watching football and being able to fast forward through all the huddles and timeouts. You can watch the whole game in one hour.

AustinKnight
09-20-2011, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I've been checking piratebay and btjunkie for a while, nothing has shown up yet.

Edit: Off topic for sure, but of interest for UT fans. Anyone who can't get access to longhorn network, the games are usually available via torrents a few hours after.... I love watching football and being able to fast forward through all the huddles and timeouts. You can watch the whole game in one hour.

Ya I've been getting the FQM ones there about 1.4 gig HD the commercials are all taken out:becky:

Fat Freddy
09-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Ultimate BBQ Showdown did not even show in some markets and unfortunately mine was one of those, so once a week since end of May I have searched and have not found anywhere that has a showing of it.

Boshizzle
09-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Does anyone happen to know where I could obtain a video of the show broadcast on May 28? I happened to miss it and have been searching for a video of it and have been unsuccessful. If anyone knows of a source, could you point it out?

Thanks!

Your PM box is full. The package I promised you is in the mail, BTW.