PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm addicted.....

kitts21
09-12-2011, 02:55 PM
So I posted a thread on Sat night about what everyone is making for football on Sunday. I made some steaks and that was it. I was going to do Chicken and sausage, it didn't work out that way. I did however manage to get my pork butt on and done today and will post some pics as soon as my cameras battery is charged. In the mean time I have a problem to discuss with all my brethren.

Hi my name is Jason and I'm addicted to slwo and low pork......there I said it ...I have stepped up and admited my addiction. :icon_blush:

I want to do more on my UDS and OTS but I just love pulled pork. :thumb: Well anyways there it is now you all know my dirty little secret.

Enjoy your day everyone. And wish my Broncos good luck for tonight, I have been doing a lot of trash talking the last couple of days. :becky:

gtr
09-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Welcome and join us in our delicious downward spiral. :thumb:

Ashmont
09-12-2011, 03:00 PM
So I posted a thread on Sat night about what everyone is making for football on Sunday. I made some steaks and that was it. I was going to do Chicken and sausage, it didn't work out that way. I did however manage to get my pork butt on and done today and will post some pics as soon as my cameras battery is charged. In the mean time I have a problem to discuss with all my brethren.

Hi my name is Jason and I'm addicted to slwo and low pork......there I said it ...I have stepped up and admited my addiction. :icon_blush:

I want to do more on my UDS and OTS but I just love pulled pork. :thumb: Well anyways there it is now you all know my dirty little secret.

Enjoy your day everyone. And wish my Broncos good luck for tonight, I have been doing a lot of trash talking the last couple of days. :becky:

Now with you admission of addiction go get some chuck roasts (chuckies) and make pulled beef... Good luck on your journey!

bbqchicken
09-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Hi my name is Jason and I'm addicted

join the club :thumb:

Wampus
09-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Admission is the first step.
The second step is BRISKET!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Congratulations on your new addiction.:roll:

hav
09-12-2011, 04:29 PM
You are not alone...:grin:

eddieh70301
09-12-2011, 06:09 PM
I think you need to try a chuckle. Pulled beef is freakin' fantastic.

eddieh70301
09-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Good luck on the addiction. It only gets worse.

Jason TQ
09-12-2011, 06:41 PM
You're not and addict, only addicts go to meetings. So just don't go to any meetings. Not that they really have bbq meetings just randomly occuring now that I think about it...................so scratch all that. You are an addict. It is wonderful.

SmokinAussie
09-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Addicts go to meetings... BBQ Brethren go to competitions!!!!:-D

Jason TQ
09-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Addicts go to meetings... BBQ Brethren go to competitions!!!!:-D

Dammit that one is way better than mine!:-P

Garyclaw
09-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Yes.

you are a sick fark.:becky:

BigBobBQ
09-12-2011, 07:57 PM
welcome to the addiction hotline if you need help just dial 1-866-BRISKET for bbq help.

court
09-13-2011, 09:16 AM
I get it for sure! I am pretty new to this and I already added 10lbs to my frame! My meeting needs to be at the gym!!

Smok'n n Joke'n
09-13-2011, 12:26 PM
A doctor will only tell you to.....cook two BRISKET's...and call me in the morning :becky: