PDA

View Full Version : His & Her's

---k---
08-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Nothing real special, but I liked the way this looked on the plate after it came off the drum.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-klNMUQofmt0/TlLtL3Ogq1I/AAAAAAAAAgg/e_zPSislhBI/s800/P1000360.JPG

Last night's dinner for my wife and I. I cleaned out the freezer and served up a pair of rib tips and some homemade Italian sausage. My wife's rib tip was seasoned up with Simply Marvelous Pecan and then sauced with a 50/50 Blues Hog Original and Red. My rib tip was seasoned up with a combo of homemade rubs - Grabnabber's rub (who posts here infrequently) and some rub my brother made to add a little bam and no sauce. The rib tips were cooked for 3 hours at 375, after which they were passing the probe test nicely. Sausage was about 90 minutes.

And the winner: This Guy! Very tasty. I got to eat probably half of my wife's rib tip. I preferred the homemade rib tip because of the lack of sauce. Blues Hog is just toooo sweet for me, but my wife loves it. The sausage was great too, but most of it survived for tonight's past dish.

chicagokp
08-22-2011, 07:12 PM
Nice! Save some leftovers for me!