PDA

View Full Version : What I saw at lunch today.

Pyle's BBQ
07-30-2011, 02:06 PM
I was at Jethro's today for lunch and the guy next to me at the bar ordered this.

This is the Emmenecker (http://www.jethrosdesmoines.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=45&Itemid=29). It was featured in Man vs Food show when they were in Des Moines. I could eat on this for a week.

BulldogBrewer
07-30-2011, 04:26 PM
I so want that! I've seen that ep a few times and just love the look of that sammy... All the best bar food in one sammy... you can't lose.

bigabyte
07-30-2011, 04:33 PM
That is massive!:shock:

BDAABAT
07-30-2011, 04:36 PM
@ bigabyte: That's what she said.

Bruce

Pyle's BBQ
07-30-2011, 05:00 PM
That is massive!:shock:

Yes it is.

The Missouri Valley Conference Most Valuable Player of 2008 loves this sandwich. It's big... "really big..." just like all of those "really big" shots Adam sank in the Bulldogs' magical MVC Championship Season of 2008. Start with our huge pork tenderloin, add our Angus steak burger, top it with slabs of Texas brisket, apple wood bacon & fried cheese, finished with buffalo chicken tenders. We smother this mountain with melted cheddar cheese, and white cheddar sauce, serve it with your choice of side. This could hurt you! A sandwich fit for the MVP.

LMAJ
07-30-2011, 05:27 PM
The ingredients all sound good seperately... not sure I would want to eat them all together.

NorthwestBBQ
07-30-2011, 05:41 PM
The Adam Emmenecker

The Missouri Valley Conference Most Valuable Player of 2008 loves this sandwich. It's big... "really big..." just like all of those "really big" shots Adam sank in the Bulldogs' magical MVC Championship Season of 2008. Start with our huge pork tenderloin, add our Angus steak burger, top it with slabs of Texas brisket, apple wood bacon & fried cheese, finished with buffalo chicken tenders. We smother this mountain with melted cheddar cheese, and white cheddar sauce, serve it with your choice of side. This could hurt you! A sandwich fit for the MVP. 24.95

BBQ Grail
07-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Okay, I'm coming to Des Moines and need dinner on August 25th and THAT'S what I want!!!!

txschutte
07-30-2011, 05:47 PM
Okay, I'm coming to Des Moines and need dinner on August 25th and THAT'S what I want!!!!

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

Actually, I'll bet you one shaker of Bovine Bold you can't finish it all in one sitting....

BBQ Grail
07-30-2011, 05:51 PM
You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

Actually, I'll bet you one shaker of Bovine Bold you can't finish it all in one sitting....

It's not about the destination...it's about the journey!