PDA

View Full Version : So, yeah, I was on the radio again. LOOK AT ME!!!

GrillinFool
07-05-2011, 11:35 AM
So I was on the radio again. It's the bottom clip (the top is from before Memorial day) (http://grillinfools.com/2011/05/27/the-grillin-fools-on-with-woody-and-rizz-on-105-7-the-point/). It looks like it might be a regular thing, me doing a show with Woody and Rizzuto the Friday before a big grilling weekend. We did it for Memorial day and they had killer numbers and same with this week. The numbers for my site were pretty good too... More than an hour on the top radio morning show is pretty good advertising...

Gore
07-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Congrats! Don't have time to listen to it all, but that's really great! You go after "boiling" before the first caller, ... cool!

bigabyte
07-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Congrats!:cool:

GrillinFool
07-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Congrats! Don't have time to listen to it all, but that's really great! You go after "boiling" before the first caller, ... cool!

Had to set the record straight from the last show.

Wampus
07-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Congrats Scott!

Great job man.

First caller: "How do you keep the lighter fluid from getting into the meat?"
Scott: "Don't use lighter fluid.":laugh::clap2:

Seriously, you handled that guy very well. Bottom line, not everyone knows the do's and dont's.

Nice job on not sounding like any kind of BBQ snob"!:thumb:

Those guys are nuts!

el_matt
07-05-2011, 04:21 PM
...so, boiling first is bad?!?!

Great shows. My wife just shook her head and rolled her eyes when she heard me listening to a radio show in BBQ, when she came home for lunch.

Sounds like you had a good time in the show.

Matt

GrillinFool
07-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Congrats Scott!

Great job man.

First caller: "How do you keep the lighter fluid from getting into the meat?"
Scott: "Don't use lighter fluid.":laugh::clap2:

Seriously, you handled that guy very well. Bottom line, not everyone knows the do's and dont's.

Nice job on not sounding like any kind of BBQ snob"!:thumb:

Those guys are nuts!

Yeah, I want to lead these people in the right direction without being a jerk to them or trying to sound like I'm some better than them genius. I'm not. I'm just an idiot (dare I say, fool), with a handful of grills and a camera and a passion to document what I do.