PDA

View Full Version : Walmart sauce better then SBR!!!!WHAT???

jv_stl
07-04-2011, 11:06 AM
I just seen this on yahoo. They have Walmarts Sauce in the Very good Catergory and Sweet Baby Rays in the good catergory!!

I also noticed on the the right side of page in a advertisment they have some sauces for sale. I would take any of those before I bought Walmart BBQ sauce!

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/635/the-best-bbq-sauces/!!

---k---
07-04-2011, 12:05 PM
I saw that a few months back when it was published. Everyone's taste is different. And it really depends on what food you're putting the sauce on. I personally am not a big fan of Sweet Baby Ray's or most sauces.

Vince B
07-04-2011, 12:08 PM
I always thin out SBR when using it on ribs and what not. I like to taste the meat not the sauce. So I usually do this to just add to the meat not overpower it.

davio
07-04-2011, 12:08 PM
I like the BB King sauce for sweet and the Interstate barbeque Sauce for a little kick. It's great on ribs!

Carbon
07-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Can you use plain water to thin out the sauce?

Hub
07-04-2011, 12:13 PM
If you read the comments posted at the ends of the articles, Yahoo gathers very little credibility. Most often they reprint stuff from Forbes and Men's Health among others. The writers are against just about everything except breathing air. I think Yahoo editors must be journalism school drop-outs. Consider the source of this information and laugh it off. They've got a long way to go before they reach even minimal credibility.