PDA

View Full Version : CyberQ order question

kik_start
06-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Placed my order on 6/18 (Saturday), then got an email on 6/20 (Monday) saying this was shipped. I was billed the same day.

I still have not received this thing. Does everyone wait this long to get theirs in the mail?

I've tried to call them but a recording is all I get. Why would they be closed today?

eddieh70301
06-27-2011, 04:05 PM
Did your order from BBQ Guru?
I ordered a Digi Q and it only took a couple of days to come in.
if you ordered from BBQ Guru, try emailing them.

kik_start
06-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Did your order from BBQ Guru?
I ordered a Digi Q and it only took a couple of days to come in.
if you ordered from BBQ Guru, try emailing them.

Yes, ordered directly from the site.

I emailed and just got a response. They are going to track it and if the USPS can't locate it's whereabouts, I was told another will be promptly shipped. We will see....

kik_start
06-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Received my CyberQII today.

Snail mail proved it's worth once again...8 days from PA to STL. WOW.

Thanks BBQ GURU!

Badgeman
06-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Enjoy the CyberQ...I got mine a couple weeks back and am finding it to be quite a tool. Just another reason to smoke!

kik_start
06-30-2011, 10:51 PM
I hope to be able to write a review....the experience has been less than good.

The wireless feature is not...I REPEAT, NOT as easy as described......I also for some reason feel mis-lead....I thought this was a battery operated unit due to the instruction manual and it is not at all.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/kik_start/cyberjunk.jpg

Folks...this is AC only unit....there is no battery in it at all.

The next thing is.....please look to see what a wireless USB hub cost if you can even find one....

If you plan to use it, you are going to have to remote desktop into it which means, another laptop......this is not worth the cost