PDA

View Full Version : My Latest Video: Memphis In May 2011

SmokeInDaEye
05-31-2011, 02:22 PM
See what you all think of my latest video, this one featuring the category winners and overall winner from Memphis in May 2011. I though it came out quite nice.

http://www.grilling.com/home/article/2911/

Downtown Smokeout
05-31-2011, 03:14 PM
Couldn't have happened to a better group. Now I just need to find a reason to get back to Decatur to get a pork potato. Man I miss that place.

SmokeInDaEye
05-31-2011, 03:32 PM
Couldn't have happened to a better group. Now I just need to find a reason to get back to Decatur to get a pork potato. Man I miss that place.

I've known Chris for years but have never been to the restaurant. What's a pork potato?

I'm hoping they bring me some of that layered cornbread casserole we had in Memphis. Almost got a DWE (driving while eating) trying to balance a plate of that stuff while trying to get back home.

Swinebuck
06-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Great Video! Come back to our booth and see us again next year for a bigger and better contest.

C-Town Smoker
06-01-2011, 10:05 AM
GREAT job, Clint!!

PorkDork
06-01-2011, 10:41 AM
My GF got got us over to MiM (from Oregon) for my 30th bday! It was my first real BBQ competition I've been to, we got the VIP Passes and I can say, without a doubt, it was one of the best times I have ever had!

Wished I would have known some of the competitors, but the Passes got us into 10 bones, Yazoo's, Jack old South, Red Hot Smokers, The Shed, FatBack, Central BBQ and a couple others. Man, talking about it gets me fired up to go again! :razz: