PDA

View Full Version : The BRETHREN Strikes Again!!

keale
05-03-2011, 03:12 AM
I know some will find this repetitive, and may tire of my posts, but I just need to share!
Again, I don't know what I did, but I do know I don't deserve all this kindness!!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105114
This time it came from WAMPUS, dude thanks. Those "relish" looks awesome, and scary at the same time! Whats this "sati babi" marinade, is it like a Teriyaki sauce? Thank you!! HMMMMMM...you said ASH, and N8 put you up to it huh??? I think I need to have a word with them.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/uilanike/DSCF2987.jpg

The second package that came today was from DEGUERRE!! Thank you so much! I acually saw some rubs and sauces I've read about, Corky's and Rendezvous! Can't wait to try them all! That Texas Wild rub smells awesome! I'm going to assume, since you're N8's long lost brother, he was in this too? I know ASH was for sure!
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/uilanike/DSCF2990.jpg

To my fellow brethren, Thank you, I really don't know how I'm going to repay you all for your kindness!!

Mahalo,

Phrasty
05-03-2011, 03:46 AM
Oh Farkin A!!! :mad2: I'm starting to get jealous all the way over here in lil ole Jamaica that doesn't get any of those goodies either...:wink::wink::becky:

Roy... All I can say is that you deserve it Brother!!! Congrats on getting all that stuff man! Looks like you're gonna need a memo pad for notes from trying all those rubs and sauces!

And I for one are far from seeing all your goodies... Wait WHAT? :shocked::heh:

Cheers Brother, Enjoy em!

SmokinAussie
05-03-2011, 03:57 AM
WOW! You better show us some pron with all that!

Cheers!

Bill

Wampus
05-03-2011, 08:07 AM
So it DID get there OK?! Good.
I had so much glass I was concerned.

The Sati Babi is some killer stuff bottled right here in Indiana! A word of advice, use it very sparingly. It's powerful stuff. I generally use it as a marinade. My favorite is on pork. We usually cut up loin chops, put them into a freezer bag and use just a TBS or two, just enough to coat the meat. One bottle of that will literally last me a year.

I've not tried those pepper relishes, but they're from Nashville, IN and I wanted to send you local stuff. I agree, though.....they LOOK tasty!:becky:

Squeeler's is a restaurant right here in my town of Mooresville. They have unbelievable sauce (if you like a molasses based sauce). My favorite's the hot.

We don't have a whole lot of local rubs around here, and about all I could get was the Weber stuff, but I've used both of them and they're pretty good. I really like the Kickin Chicken on.........er........chicken.:doh:

Glad to help out your (by now overflowing) spice cabinet Roy!
Mostly, I'm just glad I can be a part of this awesome place.
BRETHREN FARKIN ROCK!!!

Oh, I could be wrong.......but you may have more comin....:wink:

Now....GET TO COOKIN!!!:thumb::laugh:

Phubar
05-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Wow Keale!
Do you have any space lePht up there?

Nice going guys!

deguerre
05-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Glad the package arrived Roy! I was beginning to wonder. As to N8 and Ash being involved...it had something to do with tree rodents and red phones.:becky:

Ashmont
05-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Wow! Looks like you will be cooking for awhile..... Now who said HI didn't have enough BBQ stuff.... LOL Keale has it all.......have fun with it my brother and let us know what you think....

Wampus
05-03-2011, 10:19 AM
I'm actually impressed that it got there so quickly. I dropped the package off at the post office at about 5:30 pm on Friday and you got it yesterday? Or today? (farkin time difference has my head spinning)

Either way.....GO USPS!!!:thumb::clap2:

Ashmont
05-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Hey Wampus its 3:24am in Hawaii so I am betting it was yesterday. Thanks again on another caper pulled off to a deserving brother. Maybe Keale could gather it all up and take 1 pic to show the magnitude of the caper. Thanks N8 and everyone job well done. :heh::heh:

N8man
05-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Looking forward to you cooking up some good stuff, Brother!!

jeffsee
05-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Make sure you post some walk-through pics of the cooks you do with those spices. We all want to learn from our brethren, even indirectly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jeffsee
05-03-2011, 12:11 PM
keale,

Keep em' coming. They are a great way to show what this "brotherhood" is all about.

I know some will find this repetitive, and may tire of my posts, but I just need to share!
Again, I don't know what I did, but I do know I don't deserve all this kindness!!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105114
This time it came from WAMPUS, dude thanks. Those "relish" looks awesome, and scary at the same time! Whats this "sati babi" marinade, is it like a Teriyaki sauce? Thank you!! HMMMMMM...you said ASH, and N8 put you up to it huh??? I think I need to have a word with them.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/uilanike/DSCF2987.jpg

The second package that came today was from DEGUERRE!! Thank you so much! I acually saw some rubs and sauces I've read about, Corky's and Rendezvous! Can't wait to try them all! That Texas Wild rub smells awesome! I'm going to assume, since you're N8's long lost brother, he was in this too? I know ASH was for sure!
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/uilanike/DSCF2990.jpg

To my fellow brethren, Thank you, I really don't know how I'm going to repay you all for your kindness!!

Mahalo,

Smoothsmoke
05-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Sweet! The brethren guys are alright. :wink:

Big George's BBQ
05-03-2011, 12:20 PM
That is quite a haul Congrats

Will work for bbq
05-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Good stuff for sure:thumb:, you better hurry and use some up before the island capsizes:shock::crazy:

Ashmont
05-03-2011, 01:12 PM
It is 6:11 there now shhhhh he is prolly just getting up and Wampus is right I dont think it is over yet!

keale
05-03-2011, 01:34 PM
GOOD MORNING!! I just got to work! THANKS AGAIN!!! You guys are amazing!!

I can't see some pics at work, but did the 2nd one not come out?

I asked (begged) my wife for a shelf in our dining area, and she gave it to me, after yesterday's stuff, I looked at her at said "HMMMM I think I need another shelf"! You the look you wife gives you when she thinks you're crazy? Yeah, thats the look I got!

keale
05-03-2011, 01:37 PM
It is 6:11 there now shhhhh he is prolly just getting up and Wampus is right I dont think it is over yet!

Huh?? are you serious??

Ashmont
05-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Show that shelf show the shelf show the shelf. lol I know you just got to work so pics tonight. hehehehehe What Wampus said!

chambersuac
05-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Hey Wampus its 3:24am in Hawaii so I am betting it was yesterday. Thanks again on another caper pulled off to a deserving brother. Maybe Keale could gather it all up and take 1 pic to show the magnitude of the caper. Thanks N8 and everyone job well done. :heh::heh:

I don't think it's over yet...the Big Guy told me so. :becky:

Wampus
05-03-2011, 03:42 PM
:wink:

I know something you don't know!!!:becky:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

chambersuac
05-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Keale, congratulations, my friend. Good things for a good guy.
The Brethren truly are a unique group of great people.

Kempis, you know something Keale doesn't know, or that none of us know???? Stop being so cryptic and stop staring at me - I'm getting scared. ;)

Ashmont
05-03-2011, 03:53 PM
I know something both you you dont. Lemme just say I know his address and several members have PM'd me for it Bahwahahahahahahahaha!

chambersuac
05-03-2011, 03:55 PM
I know something both you you dont. Lemme just say I know his address and several members have PM'd me for it Bahwahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah, but some are stalking him and some are bill collectors :doh:

keale
05-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Ok, both, no 3 of you are scaring me!!

No Bill collectors please!!:-D
I'm just amazed!!

N8man
05-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Who's this "Keale" everyone's talking about?:wink: