PDA

View Full Version : Tasty Licks BBQ Rubs

JONESY
04-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Has anyone ever used Tasty Licks BBQ rubs? If so what are your thoughts????

jsperk
04-10-2011, 10:40 AM
I used them. I really like them a alot. Red eye red meat may be my favorite. Hard to to decide he has some good ones.

gtr
04-10-2011, 11:33 AM
I've ordered a couple things from Fred's & he sends sample packs of his Tasty Licks rubs along with the order. I can't remember which ones I've used but I really liked them.

FullBoar
04-10-2011, 11:40 AM
I love his tree hugger veggie rub!:thumb: I just recently did a side by side comparison of his red eye vs Dizzy Pigs red eye. Both are excellent IMHO and both are completely different from each other.

gtsum
04-10-2011, 11:58 AM
some good stuff in there for sure. He sends out sample packs when you order the regular ones. He has a good delmonico steak seasoning...the red meat rub is good...turkey rub is good too

jsperk
04-10-2011, 04:24 PM
some good stuff in there for sure. He sends out sample packs when you order the regular ones. He has a good delmonico steak seasoning...the red meat rub is good...turkey rub is good too
I agree, red eye and delmonico are my favorite two. I also like the orig and flin swine and ribit. I never saw chunky steak, maybe thats new.