PDA

View Full Version : 4 briskets, 2 butts and the flu.

BBQchef33
12-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Remember when Mista got that Johnson going for brisket this week?? .. and yesterday the mom in law requested a brisket for the weekend to serve to her friend coming up from florida. So i ran out today, picked up 3 12# briskets, plus the one I pulled from the freezer makes 4, Also got 2 8lb butts just cause they were there... 2 for her 2 for me and i get the butts(maybe she gets some if shes nice).... planned on cookin them tomorrow.. BUT...

Tonight.... WIPED OUT... yuck......fever, headache, chills, rumblins down below. Think i may be gettin a bug. Planned on firing the chef and bandera up for all the stuff cause they aint gonna fit in 2 wsms... but if tonight is a hint of tomorrw, i may be freezin 2 and cookin 2 in the smokey mountains.

unless of course BrooklynQ feels like coming out saturday, then I'll wait to cook. :) [/i][/b] You out there?

Bill-Chicago
12-02-2004, 11:41 PM
Remember when Mista got that Johnson going for brisket this week?? ..

Mista's Johnson is made of brisket

pass it on

tommykendall
12-02-2004, 11:51 PM
unless of course BrooklynQ feels like coming out saturday, then I'll wait to cook

What - so you can give him your flu bug? Hope you feel better Mary.

BrooklynQ
12-03-2004, 08:35 AM
unless of course BrooklynQ feels like coming out saturday, then I'll wait to cook. :) [/i][/b] You out there?

Sorry Phil, I can't do it. I'm playing Santa all weekend at my daughter's school, at our special olympics basketball team and at a girl's swim team.
Feel better.

Of course, if you're good and send Santa some good Q - maybe you'll get something speical for Christmas. :shock:

BigBelly
12-03-2004, 09:08 AM
Hell, that sucks man! You know what they say, if you have a cold beat it and if you have a fever feed it!

spicewine
12-03-2004, 09:18 AM
......fever, headache, chills, rumblins down below.

Hell Man----Sounds like You've Been Nutted

chad
12-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Hope you haven't got a really bad case. Flu (heck even a cold) really ruins the days off :D Get better quickly.

BigBelly
12-04-2004, 07:28 AM
That sure in the heck is no charmin! Ouchies!!!

cookswithfire
12-04-2004, 03:01 PM
Think i may be gettin a bug.

Probably wasn't bundled up...not wearing his hat when he went out to buy his briskets

BBQchef33
12-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Theyre in!!! 2 brisketswand 2 butts in the smokey mountains. Will do the other 2 briskets tomorrow. Not in the mood to stay outsde tending fire all day, too cold so i took the lazy route. Forgot the fatties so defrosting them now. Got a late start and the stuff didnt get in till 2PM so they aint gonna be dinner. Jackie is babysitting tonight and due hom earound 12-1AM, maybe we have a father-daughter munch out on those buttss when they come off late tonight.

By the way, Just got off the phone with Bill.

He went to McDonalds today for lunch... Ordered the christmas special..

So to all......

Bill not only bought, but ate...

A McRib Sandwich

pass it on.

tommykendall
12-05-2004, 12:24 AM
I just split a response from BrooklynQ on this thread to discussion and reflection (topic called Lil Farkers). Go check it out...

BigBelly
12-05-2004, 08:51 AM
Oh my god, the McRib is a farking abomination of Q altogether!

BrooklynQ
12-05-2004, 11:11 AM
McRib passes for Q in many parts of NYC! Them's goooooooooooooooooooood eating.

racer_81
12-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Bill not only bought, but ate...

A McRib Sandwich

pass it on.

Well....he does drink that tennessee piss water.....

BBQchef33
12-05-2004, 06:02 PM
In Bills defense ,he did says its a soy patty, with no resemblance to meat. dman, i remember eating them..I actually like them better than the burgers.

or was it boogers??