THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Captain Ron
Has anyone bought through these folks? I found an old thread from 2011 but it had no responses. I noticed that they have baby backs by the case at $3.99/lb coming up in April.

https://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf395659 (I think I get something if you sign up and buy, but I'm not sure. Here's their web site if you rather use that... https://www.zayconfoods.com)

Zaycon Foods is a privately owned company based in Spokane, Washington. The company was founded in 2009 with the simple mission to bring farm fresh meats direct to consumers at wholesale prices.
You see, we knew all the farmers who had the best stuff around. Thanks to our experience in the grocery industry, we knew how to quickly move that great stuff from point to point, preserving its freshness, taste, and nutrition.
So we asked ourselves: “Why are there middlemen involved? Why aren’t we just getting this food directly from the farms to the people who are going to eat it?”
That idea grew into the company we are today.
When we started off just a few short years ago, we offered only a few meats in a few areas. But thanks to the overwhelmingly enthusiastic response we’ve gotten from all of you, Zaycon has grown like wildfire!
We now offer a wider range of fresh foods – from milk to berries to salmon filets – to an ever expanding list of regions. If we have not been to your area yet, let us know and you can bet we’ll be there soon. And if we’ve already been through a dozen times, you know we’re coming back again, too!

I've never heard of them before, but from reading the website...

The prices don't look all that great other than the rib price.. 3.79$ is pretty good for ribs.. I wish they had more selection.

Yeah, that's the one that caught my eye. All of the review I have read are great! People really seem to like their bacon.

Thanks for the link RonL. They even come to Lansing, Michigan. They make deliveries at some local churches there in town.

Back