Yoder/Rec Tec smoke output

Yep,not that appealing on the standard cart but on the comp cart (bright yellow for me)....a thing of beauty.
The competition cart for the Yoder is a great part of the smoker. Colors are a great way to personalize one for your own home. I love the cart and the look in Orange. Most of the my other tools I could also get in Orange. Its one of those things that doesn't make any sense other than its fun to do and makes it more personal. Yellow ? Heck ya. I have seen them in a number of colors. Loved them all. I chose the Orange. love it.
picture.php

I have owned all things Rec Tec since they first came out with the exception of the new grills larger than the Bull 700. All I can say is, 'Don't knock it til you try it!" We have placed highly in several comps using these grills and they have never let us down. So far great smoke rings and great smoke flavor from them. If I desire a little more smoke flavor I just add the use of my Amazin Smoker Tube to help out which is what most people using any pellet grills do also including the Yoder guys. Some of their marketing aside, these are a great bunch of folks, with second to none customer service, and a 6 year warranty to boot.

Last edited:
I have owned all things Rec Tec since they first came out with the exception of the new grills larger than the Bull 700. All I can say is, 'Don't knock it til you try it!"

I have a Rec Tec 700 and I agree completely with the above. No complaints. Rec Tec customer service is top notch, and the family genuinely enjoy everything I've made on it. I've been particularly happy with the final product on briskets and short ribs.

Back