What is a good price?

Back9Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Been bored last few months and need a new project. Thought a smoker upgrade would be a good thing to do over the winter. Some quick measurements and a 250 on 14” golf cart wheels would fit nicely in the garage. Before I start I need to sell my most recent project. What would be good price to lost for?

24x54 CC
6” stack
1/2” round bar grates
3/8” inner FB with 2” insulation and 1/8” outer shell
Tie rod steering on 10” golf cart wheels
Two teltru thermos

67b5947c5106e43d028d15a21a926690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you put a heck of a lot of work into that beast. Looking at others:

Lang 24x48 with golf cart and warming box...$5995.

Pits by JJ 24x60 no golf cart....$3875.

LSG 24x60 no golf cart.....$4195.

Workhorse 1975 24x48 with cart....$3621

None have the good bar grates you have.

I don't know. I'm not saying the quality of those compares, but maybe $5000-4500 and see what happens?

Someone will get a deal! That is a nice smoker.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I can prob get more but looking for quick sale and glad someone gets a deal. Allows me start on 250 build sooner

If anyone knows of contacts around NE FL for tanks let me know please

Wow that’s a steal at that price. Can’t imagine you having any issue selling it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man, I am not even in the market for a stick burner… but at that price that would probably change if I lived closer.

If anyone knows of contacts around NE FL for tanks let me know please

I searched propane tanks Jacksonville on FB Market and an interesting liquid methane tank came up among other cheaper ones you may be interested in.

They appear to be stainless but it's a shame the gallon volume on tag isn't stamped.

The guy is down to $850 negotiable:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/464203518870710/?hoisted=false&ref=category_feed&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post

Last edited:
Sold!

Now time to gather materials for next build. Ill be doing similar style to the below but single door for hogs. Will take few months gather materials but excited for next project

Awesome! I knew that would go quick.

Hoping you will start a thread on your next one as you build it. Last one was entertaining to watch your progress.

Back