What happened to the Throwdowns? Are they still happening?

I like mine with a little landing strip...

Mohawkitty%2B8.5.07.jpg

^^^They all are.
They want us to think they are just trimming their claws but really they are malevolently tearing up all our chit for their own sadistic pleasure while snickering at how stupid we are.

And the chinese figured this out long ago... I'm certain I've had cat. A little stringy, but OK with a chaser of snake wine...
snake_wine.jpg

OK, don't panic.

Calm down.

Take a deep breath.

Everything will be just fine.

The Throwdowns are not going away. They have just been on "hold".

I managed to get the "Congrats" thread and a "Special" TD thread created this week, but stil have not managed to get a Vote TD up.:tsk::cop::butt::whip: I know...I suck.

Truth be told, I have no time right now, at least through 1/4/13, possibly for a few days after that as well. It's a long story, but it involves kidney stones, a house full of maniacal children who no longer go to school, and now work on top of all that.

I thought that with my return to "work", I could get enough time while "working" to make the vote thread yesterday but it didn't "work" that way. I am thankful that "work" is very slow right now, I will say that.

So with that...

The Throwdowns are officially on hold until Monday 1/7/2013. The first vote thread will go up that day (With a Crust).

The next category (once Gore finally decides what it will be) will start on Friday 1/11/2013.

The "Maple Syrup" vote will go up on Monday 1/14/2013.

The winner of the "With a Crust" TD will get to choose the categry beginning on Friday 1/18/2013.
By that point, we will have resumed our normal Throwdown rhythm method.:whoo:

Thanks for your patience!:cool: Or not. I assume you are patient. If you aren't, that's OK too.

Please feel free to voice your opinion, whatever they may be, in this thread. I am certain the opinons expressed in here by our rather sophisticated members will be quite "high-brow".:roll:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Zealand az

Back