***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pork Chop" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pork Chop" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of good lookin plates as usual! Seeing as how I'm not a fan of asparagus or shrooms, I had to go with my gut...Buster Dog. Not sure what all it is, but my gut said it looks might tasty! :icon_smil

What Gore said Cracklin!:-D

Gore,where did you get that glass Brugse Tripel.
Did you went to Bruges?
Pretty nice stash ya got there!:cool:

Yes, I tried to get married in Bruges some 15 years ago. Unfortunately, we were told that they changed the law a couple months previously so that only locals could get married there (my first encounter with EU over-regulation). That glass was an award for my bartending prowess. I think it's the best thing to serve Belgian-style ale in. Course we visited when we lived in Amsterdam, too.

It is a nice stash, too much for someone who only drinks one or two bottles a week. Nice to have a few more people to share it with. If you get tired of what Jeorge is offering, I'll let you come over and party with us :biggrin:

Again,,, These Throwdowns are getting harder and harder, Very tough to make a choice,, wish we could make a taste Test out of this somehow,, Maybe someone will come up with a way to send samples in E-Mail,, will have to go to the desert for this....

Back