Update on my trashed Oval XL..Primo Customer Service does it again!!

You need to call them and pitch the idea of a Primo BABY Oval!!! And Get the TY special edition Baby Oval in BLAZE ORANGE!! I'd buy one... What say the rest of the Brethren??:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I put a bug in their ear about a mini earlier on the phone. Effie mentioned several people have inquired about them, but no plans in the works as of yet.

I had a lightning strike a while back and it cooked a lot of electronics. I opted for repairing my big screen and by the time I was through just a bit over my deductible. Better not to go through with the claim if you don't have too. With this deal by Primo it sounds like it's going to be good as new. -Hope my TV holds up as well as your Primo!

Ted, I'm so happy for you!!! And this is why companies with fantastic customer service thrive! You should send Effie another link to this thread so that Primo can see what going the extra mile will get them. Just fantastic!! :whoo: :clap2: :rockon:

You need to call them and pitch the idea of a Primo BABY Oval!!! And Get the TY special edition Baby Oval in BLAZE ORANGE!! I'd buy one... What say the rest of the Brethren??:rockon::rockon::rockon:

:pound::pound: if it was my choice it would be camo :becky:, you're the orange lover G :becky:

Back