UDS VS KAMADO shootout- and the winner is...

I'm not a big ceramic fan because they are heavy, expensive, and probe to cracking but I'm curious what you didn't like about your egg

I just was never happy with it. Was not happy with the capacity for one. Another was not able to add wood without taking grate out. Mostly I guess if temp overshot it was IMPOSSIBLE to bring down. Now I did love the fact there was almost no ash to clean out and that was easy. Also starting seemed to be very easy. But other than that the drum does all I want, only prob is cleaning ash out cause I have a Hunsaker vortex with is heavy for an old dude to pull out of drum......basically I just didn’t like the way it cooked compared to other....

I just was never happy with it. Was not happy with the capacity for one. Another was not able to add wood without taking grate out. Mostly I guess if temp overshot it was IMPOSSIBLE to bring down. Now I did love the fact there was almost no ash to clean out and that was easy. Also starting seemed to be very easy. But other than that the drum does all I want, only prob is cleaning ash out cause I have a Hunsaker vortex with is heavy for an old dude to pull out of drum......basically I just didn’t like the way it cooked compared to other....

Good points. If I had to only keep one it would be a very difficult decision

Back