Contest Announcment Traders Village --10-9 & 10 Grand Prairie, TX

Lynn

Who's planning to attend the 27th Traders Village BBQ, Grand Prairie, TX on Oct 9 & 10 - we are expecting 100 teams will be a good payout

IBCA added money for those that place in the top 15 places of the 3 basic meats - with 100% payback of Promoter's money.

Contact - Amy Moore 972-647-2331 at Traders Village.
Entry fee $100.00 for Brisket, Pork Spare Ribs, & Chicken
Other events going on:
Saturday

Kid's Cook-off
Obie-Cue Backyard Chicken Challenge (must be cooked on a backyard grill - no trailered pits allowed) $25 - all entries fees benefit Kash for Kids

IBCA Invitational - Pork Loin - must have won a 1st place in meats at an IBCA sanctioned event or Grand Champion

Pork Spare Ribs - (this will be counted into GC combined with chicken and Brisket on Sunday)

Sunday
Chicken - noon
Brisket - 2:00

If you can't cook - come out and judge we will be doing 4 levels of judging.

Hope to see you there
www.ibcabbq.org/flyers2010/traders.pdf

A two day cook and a 5+ hour ride. I just can't bring myself to do it. The Cuero Fall Turkey Fest is much more appealing to me. GO GOBBLERS!! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE..... GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE.....Good Luck and Have fun!

Zilla - that is the reason we have changed the format and only have brisket and chicken on Sunday to allow teams that need to leave to get out earlier.

Remember the IBCA added money will be given out at this event and the last 3 yrs it has been $11,000

Look forward seeing everyone

Back