Tornado Relief Raffle

localyocal

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Brad
Mods feel free to delete if this isn't allowed.

As many of you may or may not know Missouri, Indiana and Illinois were hit with a tornado last week. I live in a small town of 700 people in named Crossville, Illinois. We had a lot of homes destroyed and suffered one fatality. I farm and I own a small hardware store in Crossville and we have started collecting money for the victims of the tornado so that we can give free supplies to the victims and the people working to try to help them pick up the pieces.

I'm not here to ask for donations. I'm here because this is the biggest and best BBQ site I know of and we are having a fundraiser directly related to BBQ. I'm going to be hosting Mike Davis of Lotta Bull BBQ on March 24-25 in Crossville for a Tell- All Competition BBQ Class. After hearing about our tragedy Mike and Debbie have generously offered to donate 2 spots that would normally cost $300 for a class member and spouse only. I'm going to draw for the winners on March 17 and if I can figure out how I will do it on facebook live on my Cox Hardware page.

Along with the 2 spots for the class I also have a generous service member from Ohio that has donated a fire pit for us to auction as well. He has built it this weekend and he should have pictures for me at some point today.

Drawing tickets for all 3 prizes are $20 per ticket. Out of the fund for the Tornado victims we will pay to have the fire pit shipped to the lucky winner. If you're unable to attend the BBQ Class you can give it to anyone you like and it will allow them and their spouse only to attend absolutely free of charge.

I apologize if this has broken any rules o this forum and if it has please feel free to delete the post. You can contact me at coxe1@hotmail.com for more details. Below is a link about a story that was done about Crossville and about our relief fund at our store. Thank you all.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...h-crossville-comes-closer-to-normal/666438859

Back