Thermapen Service

Drh7003

Full Fledged Farker
I know others have had good service from Thermoworks.
My Thermapen started reading in Celsius only last weekend. SOmetimes when you close it it resets to Fahrenheit, sometimes not. I checked the switches in the battery compartment and they are correctly set. I have used it three times since Christmas when I got it. I put it in a safe place-so safe I could not find it for a couple months! LOL

Anyway, I emailed Thermoworks and they want me to send it back to be checked. I have a cook in two weeks, is there a good chance I will get it back before then? Otherwise, I will just have to use less quick less accurate crappy thermometers :(

If it was sent today, there is a good chance you will have it back next week. I sent mine in and got it a back quickly. It would have been sooner if I would have signed the check I sent for the service.

When my TP went South shortly after its' arrival, I had to send it back to be fixed. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it arrived back home. Think about sending it priority mail so it gets there sooner.

The simple answer, to me, is it's unreliable, so the sooner you send it, the quicker it will come back.They do respond quickly.

Back