Contest Results The Ultimate BBQ Showdown East vs West III

Great to have been there to see Matt and crew finally get that first GC!
Congratulations!!

Thanks for the congrats everyone..it sure feels great to finally get that dam monkey off our back!..congrats to Piggy D's on the reserve and to Burnin and Lootin for another strong showing..and to Chillin and Grillin for their best finish yet..Scott(Miss Piggy)it was great to meet you guys and I'm glad you took a walk over here and were part of ourfirst GC..also congrats to the BPS crew on the 1st in brisket and 2nd in chicken..I honestly thought it was you guys that had it.

Matt, I couldn't be happier for you and the team! Wish we'd been there to see it, there's nothing better than wholeheartedly celebrating a GC for a team we respect. I bet your feet haven't touched the ground yet!

Congratulations also to RGC Piggy D's Darel and Donna, and to all our friends who heard their names called, I miss coming out there and seeing everybody!

Matt, I couldn't be happier for you and the team! Wish we'd been there to see it, there's nothing better than wholeheartedly celebrating a GC for a team we respect. I bet your feet haven't touched the ground yet!

Congratulations also to RGC Piggy D's Darel and Donna, and to all our friends who heard their names called, I miss coming out there and seeing everybody!

Thanks Alexa!..we wish you guys were there and like you two both told me many times..the first is the sweetest and now I know what you meant!.we kept the GC pizza tradition going too.

Congrats to Left Coast for the GC and all Brethren who walked. First in chicken for Left Coast and Brisket for Big Poppas . :-D

Back