The Kings Of BBQ In Kuwait

oldbill

is One Chatty Farker
I wish I'd known this was on tonight! On PBS they had what they called The Kings Of BBQ In Kuwait and Myron Mixon, Johnny Trigg, Tuffy Stone and Jamie Geer among others were cooking for the troops in Kuwait! I only caught the last 30 minutes of it but what I saw was pretty cool!!! They also talked about a show called The Crossroads of BBQ and which included Aaron franklin and several more of the top pitmasters across the country which will be available on DVD! Where did this come from? I guess I need to pay more attention to PBS!:shocked:

I wish I'd known this was on tonight! On PBS they had what they called The Kings Of BBQ In Kuwait and Myron Mixon, Johnny Trigg, Tuffy Stone and Jamie Geer among others were cooking for the troops in Kuwait! I only caught the last 30 minutes of it but what I saw was pretty cool!!! They also talked about a show called The Crossroads of BBQ and which included Aaron franklin and several more of the top pitmasters across the country which will be available on DVD! Where did this come from? I guess I need to pay more attention to PBS!:shocked:
As it turns out, The crossroads Of BBQ was on before the Kings Of BBQ Kuwait last night. Crossroads was on from 7:30 to 8:30 and then Kings was on from 8:30 to 9:30! I think that it was on regionally though because I did notice that when they went to their fund raising thing after the show they appeared to be live in Austin which is about 20 min. north of me in Kyle and they interviewed Johnny Trigg and Jamie Geer. Maybe it was just KLRU PBS Austin that showed it? Oh well, I have my Genie set to record it if it comes back on again.:pray:

Back