THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burn

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jimmy
Daughter wanted to cook herself a steak and the misses wanted Dino ribs. Had less than a shot of makers so hell on the meat it went. Seasoned with lawrys and black pepper and onto the reqtec they go. No tricks this time. The pellets are mix of 3 diff b&b bags. Hickory, mesquite and oak. Gonna roll at 180 for awhile then crank em up.

Attachments

Steak is done. Turned it up to 350 and put a skillet with butter in. Cooked for a few. Turned out good. Ribs still going at a much lower temp now.

Attachments

I got tired at the point of the rest for the ribs. Got a brisket going on the kettle now that will be transferred over to the reqtec shortly. Prob toss the ribs to warm them up while the brisket cooks.

And the fun begins. Note. Generally I don’t pick any of the meat I smoke. She does. Lol

Attachments

Back