THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
I give you the 2011 home of Fat/Ash Bash III in St. Louis.. The theme will be “All about family” This is the reason this site was chosen. The date will be June 9th-12th! As you can see from the actual pictures provided that it is family oriented. There are a bunch of activities for the kids including a pool, Miniature golf, and train rides. Six flags is planned for Thursday because of reduced crowds For us older people Shuffle board , and Horse shoes. (I think a horse shoe tourney would be a blast!) If there is enough interest in real golf day I can make arrangements. There is a paintball place about 20 min away. There is free WIFI so I see a Brethren broadcast there for people unable to make the trip. The Meramac river is about 2 miles away for fishing.

They are working with us on a Brethren Group discount…. I will know more tomorrow…. All reservations will be done individually by member’s themselves. Once we get pricing I will let you know. Since this place is mins from Six Flags it fills up quick…. That is all for now.

The Entrance:

IMG_1051.jpg

The Ranger Station:

IMG_1041.jpg

The arcade general store ect:

IMG_1040.jpg

Group area if we get enough people:

IMG_1045.jpg

RV pictures:

IMG_1043.jpg

Cabins:

IMG_1048.jpg

Yes Air conditioned tents too!

IMG_1047.jpg

Looks like a great location! I'll have to do some checking, see if I can get away at that time. Would be nice meeting some... most... all of you. lol

Do I qualify to attend this Bash? I live in the MidWest....
Middle of the Western Pacific Ocean! What if Shane adopts me?

Looks like you all will have a great time!

roy

Looks like a great location! I'll have to do some checking, see if I can get away at that time. Would be nice meeting some... most... all of you. lol

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Cowgirl is think of coming to Fat/Ash III.. Pass it on! Also with Redhot being the mayor this will be an Awesome Weekend Bash! :jaw:

Do I qualify to attend this Bash? I live in the MidWest....
Middle of the Western Pacific Ocean! What if Shane adopts me?

Looks like you all will have a great time!

roy

You are more than welcome! I foresee alot of cooking and some throwdowns to boot!

Back