Steak - Spatchcock Chicken - Spare Ribs - Slovacek Sausage

Yuccaneers

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Yuc
Alright over the course of the past three days since arriving back in the US and after traveling over 17,000 miles out of the Middle East to an early Christmas!....did a little smoking and grilling....with wood delivery. Found a new Fireboard thermometer set, Theromapen MK4, Theromworks 4 Channel Signals, 3 New Dots, And endless supply of BBQ rubs, BBQ sauces, Injections, butcher paper along with other goodies.

Two spatchcock chickens rubbed with John Henry's Pecan Rub and the other Heath Riles Apple Rub with Killer Hogs AP Rub and Kosmos Q Dirty Bird light dusted on both...brined with Kosmo's Q Chicken soak for 6 hours and injected with unsalted butter, peach nectar and honey. Running a temp of between 275-300...One naked and one with George Teague Honey sauce.

Steak and Slovacek sausage....steaks seasoned with a little EVOO and Killer Hogs steak rub....

Spares with Killer Hogs AP rub, John Henry Pecan Rub, one with Killer BBQ rub and one with Kosmos Q Honey Bee BBQ Rub wrapped with Honey, Blue Agave, Brown sugar, butter, peach nectar and mango & pineapple juice.....one glazed with George Teague Honey sweet BBQ sauce and the other Killer Hogs and one glazed with Captain Rodney's pepper sauce....

17,000 miles of travel...............I'll assume you're military, as was I........and I traveled those same miles more than a few times.

Welcome home! :-D

Well done. :thumb:

Welcome home and thanks for sharing some delicious looking cooks.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and welcome home! Trying to getting everything fit within a little over two weeks. Still have a brisket, boston butt and baby back ribs plus a stuffed meatloaf on deck.

Back