• 3/16” steel

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Neither of these, but rather...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Santa Maria for you!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cali live oaks are in the red oak category. One way to distinguish red from white oaks is the leaves. Red oak leaves will be 'prickly' at the lobes of the leaf, white oaks will be smooth.

"The barefoot test" -- walk barefoot over a pile of oak leaves, if you say "ouch" it is red oak. :-D

That’s a great call to get!

I just got off the phone with AZ BBQ to change my order from the 48” to the 42” Scottsdale - I showed my other half pictures this morning and she made a lot of noises indicating the 42” is quite big enough, thank you. She’s excited about the rotisserie and fully onboard at this point, so the only painful part now is the wait and then the final payment...and the back pain I’m going to have by the time it’s in place.

I have one in production at Lone Star Grillz. They only make them in steel, so it was a easy choice for me. Anxiously waiting for the phone call to come pick it up.

Me too! I placed an order for a large IVS, then called back 2 weeks later to add a 48” Santa Maria to my order 😂 Hopefully get to pick them up in early June.

Back