Roll Call. Inside 30 days. SRF Challenge at Enid, OK - Robert's Ranch Smokin' Red Dirt BBQ

srfannella

Knows what a fatty is.
Snake River Farms is raising the stakes at the Robert’s Ranch Smokin’ Red Dirt BBQ Contest in Enid, OK April 15-16. Awarding cash and prizes for teams cooking Snake River Farms Briskets!

It’s FREE to register for the challenge (you just have to cook Snake River Farms Brisket) and the prizes are pretty awesome!

First Place Brisket takes home your choice of $1000 cash or $1500 in-store credit at snakeriverfarms.com and the Grand Champion gets their choice of 2 Snake River Farms briskets.

It’s easy to enter.

1. To register your team for the SRF Challenge by following this link >>> http://ow.ly/ZLR80 (or) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

2. Cook, Submit and Win with a SRF Brisket!

Have Questions? Want more information? Contact annella@snakeriverfarms.com!

Good Luck - Have Fun and We’ll see you in Enid!!

Here's to 180's!

Nope...don't need spam

Highly suggest you check things before posting and browse around to get to know this place better. Snake River Farms are not only active members, but supports our the forum, and also offers our throwdown winners prizes and giveaways. SRFAnella putting out notice of a contest is not spamming us.

Last edited:
Good job Annella and SRF. Now, can you do one that wont cost me $1000 in gas to attend that contest with your prize fund? ;) Like the Royal!!!!

Good job Annella and SRF. Now, can you do one that wont cost me $1000 in gas to attend that contest with your prize fund? ;) Like the Royal!!!!

When and where is that Royal thing going to be this year? I must have not looked in the right place to find the info.

Oh my gosh could you imagine doing this at the Royal! EEK! We are working on more. I promise. Any suggestions?? We will also be part of the Guinea Pig events :clap2:

Back