THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mrfish

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Ron
First time using my Slow N Sear. Brought steaks to temp to 110 on tenderloins indirect cooking on the little Weber, seared on the 26”. Exceeded my expectations and everyone had a feast!

Looking back, I should have added some more charcoal towards the end in the basket maybe and the thinner steaks pulled at 100 after the porter house went over a bit, but no once complained so I think they will be back for the next cook.

Costco Mac and Cheese, Coos Coos- Not sure if it is spelled right, and first time having it.

Last edited:
Here is the naked Tenderloins. Cooked a few more for other guests tonight and same great results.

Costco scores high points again for quality. Patted dry, covered with kosher salt and let sit on a rack uncovered in the fridge for about 36 hours.

Last edited:
The beef looks killer and the Weber’s too! Nice call on the Costco M&C. It’s awesome and the their secret is Alfredo sauce and a butt load of cheddar.

Not sure you can do any better than that. I’m a long time Weber cook but never owed the slow n sear. Easy to see why you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice spread! I've got one in each kettle (22/26) and love SnS. 99% of the time I cook with the SnS on. Has to be the best accessory you can reward your kettle with.

Back