should have done this earlier

BigWil

Hello fellow BBQ fanatics. My name Is William and I live in harford county Maryland. I have always loved smoking and BBQing, but in recent years have been taking it more seriously. I have been following this site for about a year and have learned a lot. I felt like it was time for me to actually start participating more I.E. posting and paying for membership. I've been cooking on a brinkmann pellet cooker for the last 4 to 5 years but it recently broke so I'm taking the jump to a assassin gravity smoker. I'm also going to start competing in October. I have greatly appreciated all the advice and help I have received and look forward to learning more about this awesome hobby/calling.

William Warren
410 BBQ Team
Future owner of an assassin 24 gravity feed smoker
Brinkmann vertical pellet smoker
Brinkmann 55 grill
24 inch charcoal grill
magma gas grill

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome aboard William, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome, William. Glad to have you as part of the brethren. Good luck in your upcoming comp, and let us know how it goes. The first one can be exhausting/exciting/intimidating, but if you are fortunate to get that one call, you will feel it was all worth it.

Back